Contact the SIENNA project
Coordinator Philip Brey, University of Twente
Deputy coordinator Rowena Rodrigues, Trilateral Research
Press and communications:
Josepine Fernow, Uppsala University
Do you want to receive regular news updates?
Do you want to be included in our list of stakeholders for AI and robotics, human enhancement or human genomics?
Read the SIENNA data protection notice.
- Collecting stakeholder input on legal aspects of Genomics, Human Enhancement, AI & Robotics 2018-11-08
- Law Disrupted, Law Re-Imagined, Law Re-Invented 2018-11-06
- Human Enhancement: Issues for SIENNA 2018-09-12
- SIENNA infographic on AI and robotics 2018-07-11
- SIENNA - soon in your langauge! 2018-07-05
Ethical impact of technology
We use a model for ethical impact assessment that takes technological conceptualisation, socio-economic and ethical impact into account.
The SIENNA project will develop ethical codes for human genomics, human enhancement, AI & robotics. We will also help improve existing ethical and legal frameworks for all three areas.