Publications from the SIENNA project
The SIENNA project is starting to produce results that will be published both in public deliverable reports and peer-reviewed journals. You will find a complete list here, and, as our work progresses, you will also find separate lists for the ELSI of Human Genomics, Human Enhancement and AI & Robotics.
Publications in scientific journals
Setting future ethical standards for ICT, Big Data, AI and robotics: The contribution of three European projects
Part of Orbit Journal, 2019.
The Greek Law on Genetics and Genomics - An Overview and Outlook for Future Perspectives
Part of SSRN, 2019.
Part of Journal of Dalian University of Technology (Social Sciences), 2019.
THE RIGHT TO SCIENCE AND HUMAN GERMLINE EDITING. Sweden, its external commitments and the ambiguous national responses under the Genetic Integrity Act
Part of Förvaltningsrättslig Tidskrift, p. 199-222, 2019.
Analysis of VUS reporting, variant reinterpretation and recontact policies in clinical genomic sequencing consent forms
Part of European Journal of Human Genetics, p. 1743-1751, 2018.
How do consent forms for diagnostic high-throughput sequencing address unsolicited and secondary findings?: A content analysis
Part of Clinical Genetics, p. 321-329, 2018.
- Jansen P, Broadhead S, Rodrigues R, Wright D, Brey P, Fox A, Wang N, SIENNA D4.1 State-of-the-art Review, WP4 - AI & Robotics, 2018, Public deliverable report from the SIENNA project
Newsletters from the SIENNA project
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Robotics: Connect with the SIENNA project (no 1), issued May 15, 2019
- Human Genomics: Connect with the SIENNA project (no 1), issued May 21, 2019
- Human Enhancement: Connect with the SIENNA project (no 1), issued May 28, 2019
- Fernow J, How can we set future ethical standards for ICT, Big Data, AI and robotics?, the Ethics Blog, 11 July 2019
- Rodrigues R, Resseguier A, The underdog in the AI and ethical debate: human autonomy, Ethics Dialogues, 12 Jun 2019
- Warso Z, Harnessing existing human rights jurisprudence to guide AI, Digital Freedom Fund Blog, 8 April 2019
- Fernow J, Ethics, human rights and responsible innovation, The Ethics Blog, 31 Oct 2017