Contact the SIENNA project
Coordinator Philip Brey, University of Twente
Deputy coordinator Rowena Rodrigues, Trilateral Research
Press and communications:
Josepine Fernow, Uppsala University
Do you want to receive regular news updates?
Do you want to be included in our list of stakeholders for AI and robotics, human enhancement or human genomics?
Read the SIENNA data protection notice.
- SIENNA webinar on societal concerns in public research funding 2021-02-23
- Thank you for contributing in our public consultation process! 2021-01-26
- Save the Date for the SIENNA final conference: 10-12 March 2021-01-22
- Last chance to give input: public consultation ends 25 January! 2021-01-22
- Public consultation on ethical guidance for genomics, human enhancement, artificial intelligence and robotics 2020-12-17
Ethical impact of technology
We use a model for ethical impact assessment that takes technological conceptualisation, socio-economic and ethical impact into account.
The SIENNA project will develop ethical codes for human genomics, human enhancement, AI & robotics. We will also help improve existing ethical and legal frameworks for all three areas.