Contact the SIENNA project
Coordinator Philip Brey, University of Twente
Deputy coordinator Rowena Rodrigues, Trilateral Research
Press and communications:
Josepine Fernow, Uppsala University
Do you want to receive regular news updates?
Do you want to be included in our list of stakeholders for AI and robotics, human enhancement or human genomics?
Read the SIENNA data protection notice.
- Call for papers on Ethics by Design: Deadline extended to July 1 2019-06-26
- Public opinion surveys and panels complete! 2019-05-08
- Stakeholder and expert input to SIENNA's ethical analysis 2019-04-09
- Call for papers: Ethics and Human Rights in Smart Information Systems 2019-01-23
- Season's greetings from SIENNA 2018-12-21
Ethical impact of technology
We use a model for ethical impact assessment that takes technological conceptualisation, socio-economic and ethical impact into account.
The SIENNA project will develop ethical codes for human genomics, human enhancement, AI & robotics. We will also help improve existing ethical and legal frameworks for all three areas.