SIENNA publications on the ELSI of Human Enhancement
The SIENNA project is starting to produce results that will be published both in public deliverable reports and peer-reviewed journals. This page lists our outputs on human enhancement. You will find a complete list of outputs from the SIENNA project here.
Sean R. Jensen, Saskia Nagel, Philip Brey, Tanne Ditzel, Rowena Rodrigues, Stearns Broadhead, & David Wright. (2018). SIENNA D3.1: State-of-the-art Review: Human Enhancement (Version V1.1). Zenodo.
Zuzanna Warso, & Sarah Gaskell. (2019). SIENNA D3.2: Analysis of the legal and human rights requirements for Human Enhancement Technologies in and outside the EU (Version V2.0). Zenodo.
Lisa Tambornino, & Dirk Lanzerath. (2019). SIENNA D3.3: Survey of REC approaches and codes for human enhancement (Version V3.0). Zenodo.
Sean R. Jensen. (2020). SIENNA D3.4: Ethical Analysis of Human Enhancement Technologies (Version V1.1). Zenodo.
Marie Prudhomme. (2020). SIENNA D3.5: Public views of human enhancement technologies in 11 EU and non-EU countries (Version V4). Zenodo.
Kantar (Public Division). (2019). SIENNA 3.6: Qualitative research exploring public attitudes to human enhancement technologies (Version V3). Zenodo.
Michael Kühler, Nils-Frederic Wagner, Philip Brey, Sean R Jensen, Saskia Nagel, & Anna-Carolina Zuiderduin, SIENNA D3.7 Proposal for an ethical framework for human enhancement, Submitted public deliverable from the SIENNA project, awaiting approval from the European Commission.
Articles in scientific journals
- de Araujo M, The Ethics of Genetic Cognitive Enhancement: Gene Editing or Embryo Selection?, Philosophies, 2020;5(3):20
- Canellopoulou-Bottis M, The Greek Law on Human Enhancement, SSRN, 22 December 2018, DOI: 10.2139/ssrn.3295619 (preprint)
Newsletters from the SIENNA project
- Human Enhancement: Connect with the SIENNA project, May 28, 2019
- SIENNA Project: Human Enhancement, January 28, 2020
- SIENNA Project: Codes, guidelines & legal requirements for Human Enhancement, July 2, 2020