Register to join the SIENNA final event
Over three days, we will address instruments like regulation, innovation policies, research ethics frameworks, Ethics by Design methodologies, education and training programmes, standards, and certification. Here, we will present and discuss results of the 3,5 years of work that the SIENNA project has conducted. The conference consists of four parts, which can be attended separately.
- 13:00-14:00 Introduction to the SIENNA project
- 14:00-17:00 Human Genetics and Genomics: Ethical, legal and human rights challenges
- 09:30-12:30 Human Enhancement: Ethical, legal and human rights challenges
- 13:30-17:30 Artificial Intelligence and Robotics: Ethical, legal and human rights challenges
- 13:00-17:00 Governance of emerging technologies: incorporating ethics and human rights
Register to join
This is an online confererence, using a GDPR compliant version of Zoom. The event is free, but registration is required. You will receive a confirmation with a Zoom link. The link is for all sessions. You can leave and re-join the meeting at any time using the link provided.