SIENNA publications on the ELSI of Human Genomics
The SIENNA project is starting to produce results that will be published both in public deliverable reports and peer-reviewed journals. This page lists our outputs covering the ELSI of human genomics. You will find a complete list of outputs from the SIENNA project here.
- Howard H, Niemiec E, Soulier A, SIENNA D2.1 State-of-the-art review, WP2 Human Genomics, 2019, Submitted public deliverable from the SIENNA project, awaiting approval from the European Commission
- Slokenberga S & Howard HC, The right to science and human germline editing. Sweden, its external commitments and the ambiguous national responses under the Genetic Integrity Act, Förvaltningsrättslig Tidskrift, 2019;2:199-222.
- Canellopoulou-Bottis, Maria, The Greek Law on Genetics and Genomics - An Overview and Outlook for Future Perspectives, SSRN, available online December 4, 2018
Newsletters from the SIENNA project
- Human Genomics: Connect with the SIENNA project (no 1), issued May 21, 2019
Related publications (not SIENNA results)
- Vears DF, Niemiec E, Howard HC, Borry P, How do consent forms for diagnostic high‐throughput sequencing address unsolicited and secondary findings? A content analysis, Clinical Genetics, 2018;94(3-4): 21-329.
- Vears DF, Niemiec E, Howard HC, Borry P, Analysis of VUS reporting, variant reinterpretation and recontact policies in clinical genomic sequencing consent forms, European Journal of Human Genetics, 2018;26:1743–1751.