Publications from the SIENNA project
The SIENNA project is starting to produce results that will be published both in public deliverable reports and peer-reviewed journals. You will find a complete list here, and, as our work progresses, you will also find separate lists for the ELSI of Human Genomics, Human Enhancement and AI & Robotics.
Publications in scientific journals
Setting future ethical standards for ICT, Big Data, AI and robotics: The contribution of three European projects
Part of Orbit Journal, 2019.
The Greek Law on Genetics and Genomics - An Overview and Outlook for Future Perspectives
Part of SSRN, 2019.
Part of Journal of Dalian University of Technology (Social Sciences), 2019.
THE RIGHT TO SCIENCE AND HUMAN GERMLINE EDITING. Sweden, its external commitments and the ambiguous national responses under the Genetic Integrity Act
Part of Förvaltningsrättslig Tidskrift, p. 199-222, 2019.
Analysis of VUS reporting, variant reinterpretation and recontact policies in clinical genomic sequencing consent forms
Part of European Journal of Human Genetics, p. 1743-1751, 2018.
How do consent forms for diagnostic high-throughput sequencing address unsolicited and secondary findings?: A content analysis
Part of Clinical Genetics, p. 321-329, 2018.
Public deliverable reports
- Howard H, Niemiec E, Soulier A, SIENNA D2.1 State-of-the-art review, WP2 Human Genomics, 2019, Submitted public deliverable from the SIENNA project, awaiting approval from the European Commission
- Jensen S, Nagel S, Brey P, Ditzel T, Rodrigues R, Broadhead S, Wright D, SIENNA D3.1 State-of-the-art review, WP3 - Human Enhancement, 2018, Public deliverable report from the SIENNA project
- Jansen P, Broadhead S, Rodrigues R, Wright D, Brey P, Fox A, Wang N, SIENNA D4.1 State-of-the-art review, WP4 - AI & Robotics, 2018, Public deliverable report from the SIENNA project
Communications related deliverables
- Fernow J, Rodrigues R, Brey P, Nagel S, Jensen S, van der Velde L, Howard HC, Valls Prieto J, Wright D, Napolano A, Araujo M, SIENNA D7.1 Press release, WP7 Communication and dissemination, 2017, Public deliverable report from the SIENNA project
- Fernow J, Rodrigues R, Brey P, Nagel S, Howard HC, Valls Prieto J, Tamborino L, Warso Z, Jensen S, Jansen P, SIENNA D7.1 Website launch, WP7 Communication and dissemination, 2017
- Fernow J, Rodrigues R, Broadhead S, Brey P, Jansen P, SIENNA D7.3 Communication and dissemination plan, WP7 Communication and dissemination, 2017, Public deliverable report from the SIENNA project
- Fernow J, Holm A, SIENNA D7.4 Interim Report on communications, WP7 Communication and dissemination, Submitted public deliverable from the SIENNA project, awaiting approval from the European Commission
Newsletters from the SIENNA project
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Robotics: Connect with the SIENNA project (no 1), issued May 15, 2019
- Human Genomics: Connect with the SIENNA project (no 1), issued May 21, 2019
- Human Enhancement: Connect with the SIENNA project (no 1), issued May 28, 2019
- Fernow J, How can we set future ethical standards for ICT, Big Data, AI and robotics?, the Ethics Blog, 11 July 2019
- Rodrigues R, Resseguier A, The underdog in the AI and ethical debate: human autonomy, Ethics Dialogues, 12 Jun 2019
- Warso Z, Harnessing existing human rights jurisprudence to guide AI, Digital Freedom Fund Blog, 8 April 2019
- Fernow J, Ethics, human rights and responsible innovation, The Ethics Blog, 31 Oct 2017