SIENNA publications on the ELSI of AI & Robotics
The SIENNA project is starting to produce results that will be published both in public deliverable reports and peer-reviewed journals. This page lists our outputs covering the ELSI of artificial intelligence and robotics. You will find a complete list of outputs from the SIENNA project here.
Philip Jansen, Stearns Broadhead, Rowena Rodrigues, David Wright, Philip Brey, Alice Fox, & Ning Wang. (2019). SIENNA D4.1: State-of-the-art Review: Artificial Intelligence and robotics (Version V.04). Zenodo.
Rowena Rodrigues, Konrad Siemaszko, & Zuzanna Warso. (2019). SIENNA D4.2: Analysis of the legal and human rights requirements for AI and robotics in and outside the EU (Version V2.0). Zenodo.
Lisa Tambornino, Dirk Lanzerath, Rowena Rodrigues, & David Wright. (2019). SIENNA D4.3: Survey of REC approaches and codes for Artificial Intelligence & Robotics (Version V1.0). Zenodo.
Philip Jansen, Philip Brey, Alice Fox, Jonne Maas, Bradley Hillas, Nils Wagner, … David Douglas. (2020). SIENNA D4.4: Ethical Analysis of AI and Robotics Technologies (Version V1.1). Zenodo.
Rebecca Hamlyn. (2020). SIENNA D4.5 Public views on artificial intelligence and robots across 11 EU and non-EU countries. Zenodo.
Kantar (Public Division). (2019). SIENNA D4.6: Qualitative research exploring public attitudes to AI and robotics (Version V3). Zenodo.
Articles in scientific journals
- Rességuier A & Rodrigues R, AI ethics should not remain toothless!: A call to bring back the teeth of ethics, Big Data and Society, first published 22 July, 2020.
- Fernow J, de Miguel Beriain I, Brey P, & Stahl B, Setting future ethical standards for ICT, Big Data, AI and robotics, ORBIT Journal 2019, 2019(1).
- Segerdahl P, Ethics as renewed clarity about new situations, the Ethics Blog, 26 August 2020
- Rodrigues R, AI and robotics adverse impacts – how resilient or vulnerable are we?, Trilateral Research, 4 February 2020
- Fernow J, How can we set future ethical standards for ICT, Big Data, AI and robotics?, the Ethics Blog, 11 July 2019
- Rodrigues R, Resseguier A, The underdog in the AI and ethical debate: human autonomy, Ethics Dialogues, 12 Jun 2019
- Warso Z, Harnessing existing human rights jurisprudence to guide AI, Digital Freedom Fund Blog, 8 April 2019
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Robotics: Connect with the SIENNA project, May 15, 2019
- SIENNA Project: AI & Robotics, November 12, 2019.
- SIENNA Project: Codes, guidelines & legal requirements for AI & Robotics, June 2, 2020