This public consultation is closed
The input we received will be incorporated in our proposals that will be submitted to the European Commission. Want to know more about SIENNA? Join our final conference on 10-12 March 2021!
AI ethics education, training and awareness raising
This document discusses the education and training needs for ethics of AI that currently exist and how these can be properly addressed. It does so, first, by discussing AI ethics education in higher education and proposing teaching objectives and formats for various student categories. Next, it discusses education and training objectives and formats for industry. The text also covers education and awareness raising for the public: how can we ensure that the general public is aware of, and knowledgeable about, the ethical issues relating to AI?
Want to give input to more SIENNA proposals?
- Operational guidance for ethical self-assessment of genetics & genomics research
- Ethical guidelines for research, development & application of human enhancement and a proposal for the creation of an appropriate body to oversee and analyse trends towards human enhancement, assess moral and social consequences, provide information and advice.
- Ethics by Design and Ethics of Use approaches for Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, and Big Data
- AI ethics education, training and awareness raising
- Industry Education and Buy-In
- Ethics as Attention to Context: Recommendations for AI ethics